Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 23rd, 2011

I was soooooo looking forward to today!! I couldn't wait to see Reagan!! I woke up at 11:30 cause I couldn't sleep. I wanted to see her soooo bad!! So I wake up, call to Aunt Da's and guess what?! They're taking a nap!! Bummer!! So I decide to let them sleep and I go to Dad and Linda's to take Linda her Scentsy order. Spent about an hour or two there and then go get my girl!! 

And she was just as excited to see me as I was to see her!!! We hugged and kissed and said I love yous and I miss yous. It was the sweetest thing! We talked Aunt Da into making us some grilled cheese and then we came home where Reagan too ANOTHER nap! 

After her short 30 minute nap, we had to get ready for my bowling meeting. I think Reagan looked pretty darn cute....


When we got to the bowling alley (Sunrise Strikes) it was a MESS!!! They're supposed to have the place ready to start bowling in two weeks, and I don't know if they're gonna make it. But Rae was super excited to see her Ya Ya!!


Teresa came in with her kids and Reagan just loved them!! They kept her entertained (thankfully) by playing their DS. 


We picked out our locker and then it was time to get something to eat!! I was so hungry for Wendy's and Reagan wanted some french fries!!!


After we got our bellies full, we came home and relaxed and got ready for bed. Reagan was fighting it, but as soon as I started reading to her from her Disney Princess book, she was out!! It's my favorite part of the day, I love reading to her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment