Saturday, August 20, 2011

August 19th, 2011

Payday Friday!!! That means an extra trip to Newark!! Reagan was such a big girl too!! She wore her big girl panties and never had an accident!! I'm so proud of her!!!

We started off a little late as you can see.......
We usually leave the house about 9 am on paydays, but Reagan decided to take a nap right in the middle of everything so of course we had to let her sleep!!

After Rae woke up and we all got our showers we headed to BK for some lunch. Reagan loves their nuggets and french fries!!!
Then it was off to Newark! I'll tell you I really don't like driving to Newark, like at all!! It just seems to take forever!! And we were just outside of Brownsville and Reagan starts saying she has to potty! Oh no!! There's like no place to stop that has public restrooms!! And then we get stopped by a school bus in Jack-Town!! Mom thought it would be a good time to take pictures of some cows that were hanging out......



Surprisingly she made it to Courtesy (about 30 minutes) and she did have to go!!! People were trying to talk to me on my way in, but we only had time for one thing!! 

Well now that I had some money it was time to head to my favorite store.......
I love this place!!!!! They have the cutest clothes for Reagan and myself!!! But on the way there, Mom found something else she'd like to take a picture of......
Yes, that's a big pile of dirt and I'm pretty sure a port-a-potty. Oh geez!!!!

While at Target tho we had bunches of fun!! Reagan even tried on some hats for us!!!



She loves her hats!!! 
After a mini shopping spree (Reagan got some new clothes and some toys for her b-day, I got a shirt and a new book, The Help!!) I was done with the day. Reagan had been grumpy for almost all of it, and as soon as she got in the car she started screaming and crying.  So that's what we listened too all the way home, which is about a 40 minute drive. Talk about headache!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment