Saturday, August 20, 2011

August 20th, 2011

Back to work, vacation is over :( It was nice having 7 days off though. I just wish Reagan hadn't been sick the whole time!! Oh well, that happens sometimes I guess when you become a Mommy!

Reagan woke me up at 5:30 this morning! She had her first night time "accident". And that pretty much set the mood for the rest of the day. Yesterday I was so excited cause I didn't need to buy Pull-Ups or diapers, and today I was wondering if I should run to Wal-Mart to buy some! Ugh, it was like we took 5 steps back. Everyone says this is normal, and I'm hoping that they're right and she's just "testing" me. 
Anyway, I don't think I've mentioned a product that I'm in LOVE with yet in this blog....SCENTSY!!! It's a flam less wax warmer, which doesn't sound very exciting, but let me tell you, IT IS!!!! Their scents are about the best thing you've ever smelled and their warmers are awesome. If you haven't tried it out, you should!! Wanna check it out?? Click here!!! They really do have something for everyone!! 

Let's get back on track :) Angie, my Scentsy lady texted last night to tell my my order would be ready to pick up today!! It's been a week today since I gave her my orders and money!! Fast shipping time!! So today I load Rae up in the car, make Mom ride along and we set off! As you can see Reagan was just ecstatic about this!!!


So I decided to cheer my favorite girl up with some amazing Darrell's Doughnuts!!!! If you're from the Zanesville area, you know there are no other doughnuts!!


Well look who's happy now!!! A nice, big glazed doughnut did the trick!! She ate the whole thing!! A first for her!! Well the dietitian did tell me to fatten up her diet!!!

The rest of the trip was uneventful. I did miss Angie's road on the first go round, but it was a quick fix! And boy when I saw all that Scentsy stuff waiting on me at her house, I about peed my pants!! There was sooooo much of it!! And some of it was all mine :) When I got it all home and carried in I thought I'd take a picture to share it with y'all!


I really just wanted to keep everything, but I just took what was mine and went on with my day. I can't wait to have another party to get some more FREE stuff!!!

After all that excitement it was time for a nap and to get ready for work. Ugh!!! Oh well, someones gotta bring home the bacon, it might as well be me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment