So another day of zero pictures!!! I know, it's horrible, but sometimes I just don't know what to take pictures of!! Maybe I'll start taking pictures of the books I'm reading or shows I'm watching, at least you'd know what I really do with my free time :)
No but seriously, my day was get off work, go home and sleep, wake up and come back to work. All in that order.
I do need to send out congratulations to my cousin and best friend Bethany! She's done with college (for now)!!!! She just got her Master's in Criminal Behavior so that's super exciting! I'm so proud of her!! I wish she was her so I could talk to her, but she's vacationing in Tennessee, so I'm all by myself :( No I'm not sad, if anyone deserves it, it's her!
Well, I think that's all for tonight. Hope everyone had a good day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment