Friday, July 1, 2011

June 29, 2011

What a great day it was!!!! Reagan slept till 9:30!!! That hardly ever happens and I had to hold myself back from waking her! I don't know if it's a mom thing, but when she's awake it seems like all I wanna do is put her down for a nap and when she's asleep all I wanna do is wake her up!!! Is this normal??

Anyway......after she FINALLY woke up, we did our morning ritual. Potty then the kitchen for some breakfast.  She picked her cereal and she choose Honeycombs and I thought it sounded pretty good myself.  So I fixed myself a bowl and poured some cereal in her bowl and she looks at me and says "Milk in it!!!"  A first!!!! So yeah, she had a bowl of cereal with milk. Check her out!!!


And another one :)


I was suprised she actually ate the whole bowl!!! And there was no mess!!! She's such a big girl!!!

Then I got to work and there was a suprise visitor there.......


His name is Winston and I'm pretty sure he's the cutest puppy I've ever seen!! And he just laid on me like a little baby!!! I wanted to take him home so bad, but I decided to give him back to his owners :(  Hopefully he makes a habit of showing up @ work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment