Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10, 2011

Sorry it's been so long since my last post!!! With the family being home and then working, this has been the last thing on my mind! 

I had an awesome time with the family when they were here!! The reunion was awesome with great food and even better conversations!! Reagan wasn't too big on swimming @ first, she hung on to Aunt Nin Nin for the longest time! I didn't think she was gonna have any fun! Then she finally loosened up a bit and the next thing I know, she's jumping off the wall!!! 


 There were a bunch of family pictures taken, but this is one of my favorites.  My Aunt Karen put together a couple scrapbooks of the past 2 reunions and my mom put together a book with all kinds of family facts. Pretty neat!!
Well Reagan had a lot of fun!!! As you can see, all the swimming wore her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment