No pictures or anything today, I've been working the past 3 days, so the only exciting thing that has happened is when Winston came to visit! I'm just so excited about my family coming home this weekend!!!!! I usually get pretty excited about it, but this year so many are coming that I haven't seen for a couple years :)
Some people think I'm weird cause I love the reunions, but I just love being surrounded by family and friends. There's never a dull moment and I will get to listen to all their southern drawls :)
And on another note, it's a holiday weekend! :) My great-grandparents Willard and Alice Dunn were married this weekend (not sure if it was the 2nd or 3rd?) but that's why we have the reunion this weekend every year. But it is a holiday weekend, so everyone be safe. If you must have some alcholic beverages, please be safe and limit yourself and have a DD available or money for a cab. Don't ruin someone elses holiday because you're not thinking clearly!!!
And last but not least, God bless the USA and all the troops helping to protect it!! We really do live in an amazing country and people need to start realizing that and stop taking advantage. And a special thank you to my big brother Jonathan Taggart!! He serves in the Ohio National Guard and I couldn't be more proud of him!!!
Have a great weekend and Happy Independence Day!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment