So I was so excited to start Project 365, but now I realize why I was so excited. I just wanted a blog to write down my feelings and what's going on in my life. Truth of the matter is, I don't do much of anything except work and spend time with Reagan. And I'm totally fine with that!!! I'm just concerned that all the pictures will be of Reagan sitting at home. So, as of now, I'm calling the Project 365 off. I will however try to take more pics and post plenty here and on Facebook. Maybe I'll just do something weekly. That might be easier.
I feel terrible when I see all these families out doing stuff together and taking fun trips, but to be perfectly honest, I can't afford to do those kind of things! I'm a single mom who works a full time job and still having trouble making ends meet. I hate that I miss so much time with Reagan, but I've gotta work the hours that I can get. I just pray that when she gets older she'll understand. She is my life and I never, ever want to let her down!
There are so many things that I picture us doing together but I can't seem to find the time or the energy to do them. My main thing that I want to do with her this year is take her to the zoo. Not a big deal right? For me it is!! Sure the tickets aren't expensive and she gets in free, but I am terrified of crowds!! I'm so afraid someone is going to kidnap her at all times. This fear never leaves me. EVER!!!! So I always have to have someone go with us, and that's gonna be one of my regrets in life, never doing anything alone. I pray that I will get the strength to have fun with my daughter. She's only young once and she's already grown so much I can't believe that at one time she was growing inside of me!
What kind of activities do you enjoy doing with your little one?? Did or Do you still have the same fears I do? Any advice would be helpful!!!
Don;t call it off, instead make the blog about what you can do if you don't have much money. Go on peanut-butter and jelly picnics. Trips to kidsville. Going down to Putnam Landing to feed the ducks, Sometimes the library and other places have low cost or no cost plays. You would be surprised at what you might be able to find. I will keep my eyes posted for fun things you guys can do and blog about. Who knows, you might be helping others who are short on cash. Just a thought.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the ideas Kate!! I've got something going on in my head right now that I hope works out! Should be fun!!
ReplyDelete