So I've been wanting to try this for awhile now, and have finally decided to stop procrastinating and JUST DO IT!!! Really hoping and praying I can stick with it, as I have a tendency to leave things unaccomplished.
This is my daughter Reagan Jo when she was born September 2, 2009
She was 7lbs 2oz of the sweetest, cutest baby I'd ever seen in my life. My heart swelled that day more than anyone will ever know. The miracle of life is something I hope everyone has a chance to be a part of.
This is my Reagan Jo now (more commonly known as Rae. And since this picture was taken just a couple days ago, it will be my first in the Project 365 :)
Granted it's not a great picture of her cute little face, but you can see how much she's grown in 21 months!!! Also, my aunt Brenda is in this picture making sure Rae is being safe. We're at my Pappy's house enjoying the nice weather. Rae picked up the broom and I told her to pretend that she was Harry Potter (another big love of mine!!!) and this is what happened!!
So this is my first entry, hopefully it'll at least keep you somewhat entertained :)


Very nice. keep it up if you can and you will have a sweet journal.
ReplyDelete